I have an obsession with Nice Cream lately! it’s just so darn delicious and versatile PLUS healthy, you just can’t beat it!!! you can make these tastes like a fruit smoothie, fruit ice cream, dessert… I mean seriously it’s just the best!!!
I have been eating this stuff for breakfast A LOT lately! yes even though it’s winter! today we are getting more snow! I don’t know about you but I am completely ready for sunshine and warm weather!
anyways this Raspberry Nice Cream is SO creamy and sweet! only 2 ingredients (not including water) and I have even been getting Nick to eat it for breakfast with me too!!! EEEKKK excitement! he’s a totally eggs for breakfast kinda guy, his family is from down south so him choosing to be healthy and eat this with me for breakfast says that it must be pretty darn tasty!
and we aren’t the only ones who are totally loving this stuff, my mom, and my nephew and niece love it too!
So for realz, go try it and make this a breakfast habit (maybe top it with some granola mmm!)
I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine’s Day and spend time with your loved ones! Happy Early Valentine’s Day!!!
P.S. here is a little reminder for you all today! hope you have a wonderful day! XO
Raspberry Nice Cream for Valentine’s Day!
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1-2 TBSP water
- in a food processor
- chop your frozen bananas and add them in the food processor
- add you 1-2 TBSP water depending on how thick you want it (add slowly)
- blend until it is a smooth consistency (I use the mini Ninja food processor but depending on you blender you may have to stop and scrap it down from the edges a couple times)
- next add in you raspberries and pulse until mixed thoroughly but still chunky!
- place in bowl, jar, cup and top with raspberries and ENJOY!
NOTE: freezing your bananas whole and chopping them after they are frozen works much better! when you chop them and then freeze them they tend to freeze together in a huge chunk!